My little Bantam

My little Bantam
D7 1966

Sunday 4 December 2011

Well guys !

Well guys i haven't been up to much lately  (been busy) but there is some engine work coming soon so stay tuned......on Saturday i visited the rufforth auto jumble hoping to pick up an old d1 or something similar......well i was most disappointed there wasn't many bikes there to buy and the stalls were a bit thin on the ground too ! so i came back empty handed and a little miffed to say the least. i almost bought an old d7 engine but it had the timing side missing i was very tempted at £40 but something told me to leave it . One little note of interest my son is wanting a scooter and asked if i could get him a bargain ! anyhow there was one (yep just one) and it seemed in good nick at one year old  with tax/test and warranty left on it £550........i was very tempted but that niggle in my Head told me to leave it .......i was on eBay this morning and the same scooter was been sold as knew at £750 (Chinese cheese metal)  so the one at the jumble was way over priced .....i know its off topic but a lesson learnt KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST cheers guys

No comments:

Post a Comment