My little Bantam

My little Bantam
D7 1966

Sunday 27 November 2011

Tools

You don't need that many tools to build a bantam .....as time goes on ill picture the tools i use.......here is my small socket set i bought from halfords........there is metric and imperial sockets in there......also a screw driver with various bits.......i also bought the little extension pictured at the side they are really handy and allow you to get around the bike easily ..........i cant remember what i paid for this set but i can say it has been worth every penny

2 comments:

  1. On the subject of tools ...... is there anyway you could measure the spacers for the toolbox for me please? I've come to look at mine and realised they are home made and different lengths..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mate ill have a look tonight regards paul

    ReplyDelete